Friday, August 27, 2010

California or Bust!

It’s official! I got my itinerary! I leave Honolulu, on United Airlines, Saturday, August 28th 12:45 p.m. I’ve been so excited, I can’t sleep more than two hours a night. My bags have been packed for weeks, but I’ve unpacked and repacked a dozen times.


Today, I’ll have to go through the tedious process of extracting myself from the vessel; filling out forms, obtaining signatures (sigh). My fellow crew members have shocked me with their heartfelt good byes and well wishes, it’s going to be harder than I thought to leave.


I’m glad I pursued this venture, but have NO desire to repeat it. I’ve met some admirable people, learned a lot, and had a few good chuckles, but I’m more than ready to go home!


I’m a little saddened that I’ve got to end my blogging. I kinda like spewing my thoughts into cyberspace. Many thanks to all of you shared my agonies and replied in kind. I’ll see you when I see you - take care!

No comments:

Post a Comment